My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello... Convergance - Tute 2

Morning upper east siders, Mildy Witty Blog Blog Writer man here.... Not quite as catchy as Gossip Girl... But still. Four cool technolgies for you.
1. A clock radio. So you know what a clock is, and you know what a radio is. So now both are in one! wow... if only it was an alarm clock too. What? it is. Man I'm an idiot.
Clock Radio!!!
(Source:http://gizmodo.com/253351/sony-clock-radio-has-integrated-spy-cam)
Sorry about that....
I'll have a cooler one next I promise...
2: iPhone













I don't think I should really have to explain this one... its an i... with a phone....

Then theres....
3. Black Berry. (Technological Device, not fruit thingy)











Just like a super phone like the iPhone. So you know how you have normal people like you, and then theres superheroes like Spider-man, Captain America, Hawkeye, me. Well my phone is more like the normal crap one, and the iPhone and Blackberry are more like the me-esque superhereo ones. Also. I'm not going to link to other pages because you should know about these by now, plus I'm all intruiged for the next one.

4. Flying Alarm Clock
Flying Alarm Clock!
So what I gather from this, is that once your alarm sounds, the top separates from the clock part, and to stop the annoying noise that the alarm, and the whizzing of the helicopteresque alarm bit is making, is to catch the flying thingy. Or, you can just sleep with your shotgun, and when your 7am alarm goes off on a Thursday morning due to the annoyingly timed lecture you need to go to, you can just shoot it down.

Oh and by 'sleep with your shotgun' I mean sleep with it next to you... nothing sexual or anything.
Also: by 'you can just shoot it down', I mean shoot it with the shotgun, not 'shoot it down' by tormenting, 'You're fat.' 'Nobody likes you' etc.

You can read more about it here or click here to view a photo of a cat.


Video! New Apple Laptop!!!!


Video! New Sony Piece of Crap That Doesn't Work:

No comments:

Post a Comment