My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Convergance Expansion - Tute 2

Expanding on the Convergence stuff from my last post.
I thought I'd define convergence.

Definition:
The act, condition, quality, or fact of converging.

I thought putting it in bold was quite a bold move.....
sorry couldn't help myself.
I got that definition from www.dictionary.com by the way. Oh how did people find out the meaning of words before dictionaries?

On the topic of dictionaries, I'll share Demetri Martin joke on the subject with you:
"I bought a dictionary, and looked up the word 'dictionary', it said: 'You're an asshole.' "

And another.

"I was in a store and I saw a pocket dictionary and that made me laugh because it's such... a specific item.
I don't know that many words... and I'm going out... and I have pants. Perfect!"

One more.
"I was going to read the Dictionary, but then I read the last page, ruined the whole story for me.... and anyway... I hear it's a bit of an anti-climax."

Okay.. that last one, is just my own lame joke that I snuck in with the idea you would think it's funnier if it's someone elses joke.
http://www.demetrimartin.org

No comments:

Post a Comment