My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Saturday, August 22, 2009

HiStory of Me. - Lecture 4

So I'm going to be clever.
Instead of rephrasing years, and years of film and rehashing the timeline.
I'll just link you.
Click Here.(down the bottom right of the box - should work....)
Now that was mildly difficult to do - I used a file upload program to do it.
But here are the main points:
1895: Birth of Cinema
1897: First permanent movie theaters.
1903: First Narrative Film
1905: First Nickelodeons
1906: First Full Length Feature.
1912: First Serial, birth of the Cliffhanger
1913: Birth of 'Studio System'
1914: First Movie Star: Charlie Chaplin
1921: Dream Street: Considered first feature film to use sound.
1923: Animation first feature, Hollywood Sign built
1927: The Jazz Singer: Birth of 'the talkies'
1929: First 100% natural colour film, and first Academy Awards.
1937: Snow White: First full-length colour animation film.
1939: TV!
Lets skip some years here, to 1951:
1951: 3D!!!!
and again
1960: Phsyco!
and again - gotta keep things interesting :) animation is a go-go!
1986: Luxio Jr. - First Fully Computer generated film. (short)
1988: First mix of animation and live action
1995: First feature length computer generated film.

now I'm going to separate myself from the timeline. Because I think this is funny. In 1997, on the timeline we have the introduction of DVD's, and the film TROOPS. However, not on this timeline, is Titanic, the highest grossing film of all time, worldwide and domestically. Yet not on the list? Humorous.

2006: YouTube.

or the short version:
1895: Birth of Cinema
1997: Titanic
2006: YouTube
2009: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment