My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Thursday, October 8, 2009

General Thoughts on Blogger.com

Just thought I'd do some extra work and give my thoughts about Blogger.com
Blogger.com could be greatly improved.

Reasons?

1. The window in which I have to type my blog posts in is too small, This small windows really needs to be bigger.

2. My blog's margins are too narrow. In fact, all the blogs seem to have rather slim area where the posts show on the blog page. While this does make it easier to read, it could really would be better if it was wider.

3. Putting images into my blogs is just ridiculously annoying. The photo always goes all the way to the top, meaning I have to drag it back down, and put it in the place I want.

4. It's really not a good thing, that I've started typing my posts in blogger not using the 'Compose' way, but just typing test straight into the 'Edit HTML' section. That's how annoying I find the normal section.

5. There is quite a few just general annoying things.

6. While some of the other programs have annoyed me to. The most annoying thing I find is the slow iReport website. People in my tute have uploaded videos to the site at least 2 weeks ago, and they still are 'still on their way to iReport.com'. It's rather annoying. Mine isn't working yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment