My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week 6. Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.


Uploaded here.
Done with my nickname. CLICK ON IT to make it larger and readable. This wasn't very big at all. I saw some other people's and they had heaps of different categories. My birth name came up with no results however, how odd.


My little sketchcast. I sorta just drew some trees, a possum thingy, and an hunter hunting the possum. I don't eat meat very frequently but I thought it fit in better. Funny thing is that when I was doing the first tree's leaves, I got distracted talking to the tutor, so i just drew a trunk under it (i went to the left heaps), I think I covered it up rather well ahahahaha :).



And my little Google map.
This map I labbelled the places that I have been to, sometimes It was a bit harder because of I went on road trips with my family before I new better. But I've to UK, Australia, New Zealand and France. I've been to some other countries, but not outside the airport. So I don't count that :).

View Places I've Been too. in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment