My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lecture 8

This lecture was really really confusing. Stephen Stockwell is a good writer, but as far as speaking goes, he's not very good. He has major problems with phrasing, and getting his ideas across. I know some of my friends in the lecture theater also had this problem, but I think they were going to lie on their blog and say how great he was. As I've said in previous posts, I don't telling lies. So I'm just being truthful.

Hopefully my inability to understand him won't stop me from getting good marks in this blog. I've worked very hard this semester, especially in this subject, but the mere fact is that I could not understand almost anything he said. Maybe I just have poor comprehension skills when it comes to people speaking like he does, it probably also doesn't help that I hardly understood what he was even trying to say after reading the lecture notes. Overall this lecture just confused me, and I hope I don't get marked down for this. I tried hard, but I failed. I've accepted this, and tried going the further mile in my other tasks, and doing extra work to not only make up for some shortfalls, but also make my blog really really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment