My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Short Films

First up, I picked this one. 'Fuckphonic' for the interesting idea, cool animation, and well, great sound to the whole film.

I just think it is so cool, plus I can't help but wonder what I would do all day, if things I touched played sounds like in the film. Well.... I can... I would be touching things all day and making some sweet beats. I'd be a full awesome DJ... I'd call myself Beat-Hoven.
Ahahaha, Yup. That's me. So mainly I just picked that film for the originality, and sheer awesomeness of it.

This second one is Art of the Saber.

This film has great, and amazing fan saber work. And although some of the rotoscoping lacks in some parts, the martial arts is amazing. Plus the story is interesting. The monologue at the start is taken from a real letter sent home by a soldier. Worked a little to make it fit into the movie, but not much, and vastly improves this cool film.

Third up. I was going to do The Story of Bubble Boy, but I noticed someone else posted that. I really love that film, original, with a great message and just overall beauty. However. I'll do this short little one anyway. I really love animation, and to me, this short films shows not only the beauty in animation, but just how amazing animation truly is. It also has a good strong character, and no dialogue, which is just awesome. The sound effects are also great!

It's short so i'll put in another.

You can't say that they aren't great little internet-delivered short films. They have the whole equilibrium, disturbance and all the other things generally needed for a story. So yeah :)


Lastly, I've added the first episode from my web series. A short comedic web series.


Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment