My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My artwork.

So for 3% on my blog. I have to include some form of art. I wasn't sure if by art you meant like painting/drawing, or art as a whole (music, film, etc). But the NCT blog said "some form of art that you have created."
Therefore it make sense that a short film is some form of art.

Thus, I have attached two things. My short film, Vito, a comedic, yet serious, spocial drama. Even tho the film is rather artsy, weird and obscure. The fact remains that it still is a great piece, especially the amazing narration and ending.
Vito - A Short Film


Okay next up is my second piece of art. I love this one too. This one is a mockumentary about school students in their spare period at school. I absolutely love this one too. Although some of the camerawork and acting isn't so good. I love the screenplay, good work me there. ahaha :).



This film taught me a lot about film. It was the second short film I did, which was in 2007 by the way. Damn I look young. But yeah... I learnt a lot from this, from framing to the fact that the intro should have been shorter, the cold open better shot, and that I should have opened with an exterior shot. And that's just some of the things I learnt. Some of the lines that were integral to the story got out too, which ruined the whole film. But if you like BSG then you would like this. What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment