My Blog Part 2 Overview

This text gives direct links to everything I have done for Part 2 of this blog.
This is so it is easier to navigate and find the posts in my blog. Everything is here, as well as quite a bit of extra work. If a link doesn't work, try using the sidebar, all of it is here somewhere.....

Please note: This message is displayed at the top of my blog wherever you are in my blog. If you click on one of the links to go to that post. This will be at the top, and you will have to scroll down to see the post. This does however make it easier to navigate.

Tasks
Internet Delivered Short Films. (3%)
My Google Map, Persona and Sketchcast.(2%)
My iReport (3%)
Lecture 7 and Freeware discussion (with some extra work)(2%)
Political Participation and the Internet Tasks (3%)
Some form of art that I created. (3%)


Lectures
Lecture 5
Lecture 6 + Extra Work
Lecture 7 (Above, combined with freeware task)
Lecture 8
Lecture 9


Extra Work
There is some extra work as part of the other posts, but there is also:
Week 6 Extra Work.
Introduction: General Overview
Conclusion: My thoughts on Blogger.com

Friday, October 9, 2009

Introduction: General Overview.

For my blog, I went for this green layout. I really like it. I did try and change it, but it looked so bad, I thought I'd pretty much keep it the same. I did however add numerous things. I added a Last.fm widget on the side, as well as a visitor counter by country widget. I also moved my 'Followers' down to the bottom, and removed the tag listing. It was their, but I stop tagging my posts, so I got rid of it.

More importantly, I added a nice little introduction to the top of the page, and added photos of me to the top of the sidebar. Nice... ay? I also added a component which let you rate my posts. At the bottom of every post you can see it, such as below. One can rate my posts, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars. Another widget added was the youtube bar on the right. It shows videos from a New Zealand filmaker who has over 20,000 subscribers on youtube. I like his videos.

The last thing I added, which I assume you can tell by now, is a Blog Two overview at the top of my blog. This is not a blog post, but a separate component of my blog. I thought this would make it much easier to navigate my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment